Official Source Beatz Blog

Sunday 9 November 2008

MIXTAPE: Lil Wayne - The Leak 5


Track Listing:
1. Can I Talk To You featuring Nutt Da Kidd & Mack Maine
2. Put My Money featuring Jay-Z
3. Swagger From Us featuring Jim Jones
4. Pick & Roll featuring Juelz Santana
5. The Bullshit
6. Guerilla City
7. Lean Low featuring Juelz Santana
8. Real Life
9. I Want It Forever featuring Nutt Da Kidd
10. She On It featuring Nikki
11. Cool Outrageous Lovers featuring Plies & Andre 3000
12. Ransom featuring Drake
13. Forgot About Me featuring Scarface & Bun B
14. The Best Rapper15. Do It For The Boy featuring Nutt Da Kidd
16. Turning Me On
17. Gangsta Muzik18. I'm So Paid featuring Akon & Young Jeezy
19. One Night Stand(Unreleased) featuring Curren$y & Mack Maine
20. Outro

Before listening to this mixtape, straight away the cover catches my attention; replicating the Saw V poster. Anyways back to the music! This mixtape hits so hard! Normally i wouldn't rate Weezy but wow, I've peeped 4 tracks (Put My Money, Pick and Roll, Bullshit and Can I Talk To you) and wow this bangs harder then rowdy rumpers! (haha) Since Wayne's featuring on Fat Joe's Crackhouse track (featured on GTA IV and off Joe's album The Elephant In The Room) I've definitely been getting the gist of Weezy's music and I'm starting to like it. A few of the tracks on this do have a few missing verses and hooks (maybe because these are projects in the making? (Seeming it's called The Leak (lol)) But apart from that the variety on this is great; you got the opening track which is soothing, then after that, it's straight crack! But Bullshit (the track) is starting to catch on me. This is definitely worth the download!

No comments: