Official Source Beatz Blog

Tuesday 18 November 2008

SOURCE BEATZ UPDATE: News from Aim2Break Records

Well at the moment I'm at school, just finished some work so I got some free time! :D

Anyways first of all, I want to congratulate James Armstrong (Chim) from Aim2Break Records who is now in an Internship with Slip-N-Slide Records; the home of Trick Daddy, Plies, Rick Ross, Trina etc. So good luck to the future with you and them! Also Messi's mixtape/ep/album produced by us is on hold for what I know?

Source Beatz: We are still making beats, trying to make some new styles, being experimental! A few more videos coming soon too featuring studio work with new artists, producers etc (Thomas Watts of My Lost Obsession is definitely on my wish list lol no homo). Me (Major) got contacted the other day by a singer who wants to make it big, so I'll be busy with her; also Kande's Album project me and 80 are working on. Beats sounding crazy! I'm up for projects, whether it's collabs, production etc, so email me at MajorFreq@SourceBeatzUK.tk and I'll get round with it ASAP (depending on if the misses wants me :P).

Oh and nearly forgot, 'Devil's Studio' (as Willsy calls it) is around 45% complete; just enough to record, produce and bang beats all day :)

Major Freq

Make sure you all check out http://www.hhw.b1.jcink.com/ aswell and sign up there. Trying to build up a nice community with downloads (supplied by us!), rap battles, hip hop news, instrumentals (by us aswell) and mixtapes hosted and produced by us. So get down now!!
HIP HOP WORLD - REGISTER NOW!
^Click There or HERE^

No comments: